Thursday, March 3, 2011

fb friends. i've set up a blog.

who knows when i'm going to get kicked off facebook again. so please bare with me as i set up my blog. i won't say come and follow me because that term just sounds weird to me. if i ask you to follow me it sounds arrogant and if you said you'll follow me that'll just freak me out. so lets just say, come and check out my new blog. i'm going to be posting from here and linking to facebook while i still have an account there. one of the features of my blog is my video bar featuring some of the best old school songs ever made. now, you won't have to wait for me to get into one of those music playing moods; you can visit and take a walk back down memory lane without me ...like i do after a few drinks.:) if you have any suggestions, i'll probably just say yeah, okay and then do whatever i want...but you're free to try.

7 comments:

  1. thanks genie...i see that i'm in fine company. can't wait to explore the neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P'urty soon, you are not going to have time to go to do your REAL job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Great idea! Let me see if I can follow...

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for joing guys..this is like leaving a noisy club and going into a quite coffee shop to talk. both are fun...just different.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not an FB friend, but I do have 12 blogs, beginning in Oct 2003. FB has many features that are easier than blogger, however, posting photos is easier on a blog. Good luck with your new writing adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And one more thing, Darryl. I recommend standard capitalization. It makes reading a digitized format much more clear, and it looks like you've got some good ideas and thoughts you'd like to pass along.

    ReplyDelete