Friday, March 4, 2011

i've been working on my blog.:)

i've tried to make it reflective of myself just like i do when i post on facebook. i love my country. what's being done to it bothers me... a lot. so i share with you my thoughts and views on the hypocrisy and madness that i see that is so clear to most of us. i love old school r&b. groups like the temptations, stylistics, marvin gaye and more. yet, on other days i may feel like hearing steely dan, hall & oats or genesis. so i've posted a roulette wheel of musical memories in youtube format...when you visit, you'll never know which artist will greet you and take you back down memory lane. facebook is like an exciting and busy club where everyone is there and all talking at once...fun fun fun, but my blog is a quiet retreat so some of my friends can get together and share our views of the world. see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment